304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Fruit juice is awesome and that’s why we came up with a list of the best juicers.
But making fruit juice can be a bit of a pain.
We made sure that all of these juicers can handle everything from carrots to kale to apples – the three types of food that can really clog up a juicer.
So, check them out, we think you’re going to love them and the smoothies you can create.
When you want absolutely no work at all to make juice, the Hurom juice is the best pick.
BEST VALUE CHOICE
This can do more than just juice and it can ream a citrus fruit in record time too.
TOP RATED CHOICE
A double extraction technique means more juice from the same raw materials.
If you really hate doing any work in the kitchen then you’re going to love the Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer.
It cuts and then forces the food to be juiced through the machine, while you sit back and watch it work.
The “slow” part of this is that the squeezing action mimics hand squeezing because it produces a similar taste and finish to the final product as squeezing by hand and it’s great.
Quick Fact: This can do much more than squeeze out juice and it can help turn nuts or soybeans into milk or you can even use it with pre-frozen food to make ice cream.
1. Loads of accessories in the box, including a frozen dessert cone
2. It’s incredibly quiet (in part because it runs slowly)
3. It gets pretty much all the potential juice out of the food
1. It’s quite complicated to clean which can be a bit of a pain
2. It’s certainly not the cheapest juicer on the market
3. You may not need all the functionality that it has
The Omega J8006HDS Juicer is a big beast and it takes up a lot of space on a counter but that’s because it works differently to most juicers.
It uses a masticating (chewing) action to extract juice twice from each food stuff.
Once through crushing the item and then again from the pulp of the food.
Quick Fact: As you’d expect at this price point, you can get more than juice out of this product and it’s great for making baby food or even for extruding pasta too!
1. The slow crushing action should ensure that nutrients are fully preserved
2. The double action ensures that you get the maximum amount of juice
3. It’s very easy to clean
1. It’s very noisy, which is a bit surprising given the slow speed
2. You have to cut the food up into small pieces to get it into the feed chute
3. It’s 120 Volt only, if you want to use it with another power supply you need a transformer
Bakers are going to love the NOVIS Vita Juicer.
That’s because it has an attachment which allows it to properly ream citrus fruit.
You can then use the juice in lovely desserts such as a key lime pie or in a lemon meringue pie.
You can also set it to produce juice which is completely clear or which retains most of the pulp.
Quick Fact: There is no speed setting dial on this juicer but that’s because it uses a smart sensor to determine how much power each task needs which is very handy.
1. If you want to ream citrus fruit this is the ideal juicer
2. Smart sensor ensures the best power settings for every juice
3. It looks amazing
1. It’s really difficult to clean and quite complicated too
2. It can struggle to deal with leafy vegetables as the chopping action is a bit awkward
3. Some users report that the customer care wasn’t great
If you live in a tiny home or you spend a lot of time in an RV – you might love the compact form of the Breville BJE200XL.
There are two speed settings and the highest speed makes short work of tough to juice products like pineapple spears.
The jug is also sealable and can be used to store your juice, cutting down on glassware in the kitchen too.
Quick Fact: The elevated juice system that this juicer employs ensures that you really can make a full 70 ounces of juice in each run without stopping once.
1. You can make a lot of juice without taking a break
2. It’s really powerful
3. All the parts are dishwasher safe which makes cleaning it super easy
1. Breville’s customer service isn’t the most responsive
2. Don’t throw things into this juice when it’s switched on – it may throw them back
3. Doesn’t extract as much juice as our top picks
If you want to go old school or go off-grid then you may want to just squeeze your juice by yourself.
Of course, that means citrus fruits, you can’t squeeze a carrot by hand in the Zulay Press Juicer.
This is very cost-effective and it’s built to last.
However, you need to be careful when using it because it can lose pulp straight into the drink.
Quick Fact: There’s a limited manufacturer’s warranty with this product and you’ll want to ensure that you buy it from a retailer offering an enhanced warranty, if you can.
1. Very low cost, this is super affordable
2. It’s very well-made we’d expect it to last a long time
3. You can clean it in the dishwasher
1. You can only squeeze citrus fruit
2. Seeds can slide into the drink with the pulp
3. Can be hard work if you’re not used to squeezing fruit
A very low cost centrifugal juicer is the Breville BJE 430 SIL.
However, it handles even large fruit very well – you won’t need to cut up very much food before juicing it.
For the size, it’s also surprisingly powerful.
Quick Fact: This uses “cold spin technology” to ensure that the product never overheats as the juice flows through a filter behind the cutting disk.
2. It’s got a fairly small footprint
3. It can handle large items easily
1. It’s difficult to clean
2. It doesn’t handle leafy greens very well
3. The pulp is wet
We hope that you’ve found the perfect juicer for your family’s needs in our best juicers list.
There’s nothing finer after a hard day’s work than kicking back with a glass of juice, a nice smoothie of even a little cocktail with the freshest of juice. It makes everything feel better!