304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
However, we recognize that that’s not always possible and in those cases? A Keurig coffee maker from our best Keurig Coffee Makers list is your best option.
Without a doubt the best Keurig coffee maker for home use, whatever you like, it can do.
TOP RATED CHOICE
When you need to make a lot of coffee, this office machine won’t let you down.
BEST VALUE CHOICE
An attractive and versatile coffee maker rounds out our top 3.
The biggest downside of this coffee maker is you don’t get a true espresso from it.
However, you get lattes, cappuccinos and their like and you get them to the kind of standard that you’d expect in a coffee shop.
The Keurig K-Cafe is the best coffee machine for a family that wants to drink coffee together and expects a quality finish on their beverages.
Quick Fact: You can combine this with a My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately, sadly) to make it much less environmentally impacting.
1. Good value for money
2. Offers a range of drinks that should keep everyone happy
3. You can make multiple different sized servings easily
1. You don’t get a proper espresso – it’s close but not quite there
2. It’s a big machine and may take up too much space in your home
3. It is a little expensive for a Keurig coffee maker
When you run a business where everyone needs an excellent cup of coffee, look no farther than the Keurig K155 Office Pro.
You can easily get 18 cups out of the reservoir before you need to refill it and there are plenty of choices for how each coffee can be tailored to taste.
We really like the LCD touch screen that turns making lots of coffee into a very simple exercise.
Quick Fact: Only the commercial range of Keurig coffee makers allow you to drain and remove the water from the water supply, safely, while it’s hot.
1. Huge reservoir, great for a lot of coffee
2. You can adjust the brewing temperature and it’s easy to do
3. The touch screen makes it super easy to use
1. It’s expensive, though given its purpose that’s to be expected
2. Our test unit had a sort of plastic-smell to it
3. Very large footprint
This is also a big and easy to use coffee maker.
The Keurig K-Elite has a 75 ounce reservoir which is high for family use but great on big occasions.
You get a lot of control over the final beverage produced too.
However, we did have some complaints with this model – it seems to leak water easily and you can’t find the water level by sight as easily as we’d like.
Quick Fact: The K-Elite has an iced coffee making function which is very nice though we prefer cold brew coffee now that we’re in the habit of drinking it.
1. Iced coffee maker setting
2. Large reservoir for lots of coffees
3. Lots of options for outputs
1. It can leak
2. The power cord isn’t the longest
3. You can’t easily read the level of the water
Not everybody wants all the bells and whistles.
Some people just want a standard Keurig that turns out a simple cup of coffee with nothing fancy involved.
Those people want a Keurig K-Classic coffee maker.
It’s fast, has a decent sized (48 ounce) reservoir and it makes coffee and nothing more than that.
Pop in a K-Cup, pick the size of beverage and then hit go. Easy!
Quick Fact: This Keurig has a programmable auto turn off feature to stop it from wasting power if you forget to switch it off and go out for the day.
1. Not very expensive and works great
2. Super simple to use, don’t need a manual here
3. Decent sized reservoir for a few cups at a time
1. It’s a one-size fits all product – no fancy coffees here
2. It feels a bit cheaply made
3. You only get 6 ounces of coffee per coffee pod
Living in a tiny home or got a tiny kitchen?
Then consider the Keurig K-Mini Plus as the coffee maker to answer your space requirements.
It’s cheap and cheerful and takes up almost no space at all.
That doesn’t mean that it’s the perfect coffee machine, mind you, it has a very small reservoir that you’ll need to fill for each cup.
Also, the finished product isn’t as hot as we’d like it to be, either.
Quick Fact: The Keurig machine is adapted to be travel mug friendly and you can easily brew a coffee to drink on your way to work without spilling any.
1. A cheap product that’s kind to your budget
2. Very versatile for the price range
3. Can store 9 K-cups on the body of the machine
1. You have to fill it every time which is a bit labor intensive
2. The coffee isn’t as hot as it should be
3. A bit flimsily made
We hope that you found a great Keurig coffee maker for your needs!
And if you did or even if you didn’t, may we be so bold as to suggest some snacks to go with your next cup of coffee?