304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
If your kitchen sees a lot of use, then you’ll know why you need one of our best kitchen faucets.
Nothing in your kitchen sees as much interaction as the faucet does.
Even in a tiny house kitchen, it’s an integral part of everything that you do.
So, while buying a new faucet might not be the most exciting prospect it’s an essential part of having a productive, useful kitchen.
The high arched spout makes it so easy to use no matter what you need to go water to.
TOP RATED CHOICE
WaterSense certified and the best pull out faucet that we tested, very reliable.
BEST VALUE CHOICE
This faucet is built to last and delivers a decent industry standard flow and is good for 1 million uses!
This KOHLER K-560-VS is a reasonably priced pull-down faucet with an extremely useful high-arch design that stops it from interfering with anything that you are cleaning with the water flow.
The DockNetik function (which is magnetized) means it’s always easy to get the head to reattach in exactly your preferred position when you’re done with it too.
Quick Fact: They use a unique “Masterclean Sprayface” on this faucet which makes it very simple to clean when compared to other faucet units.
1. The price is reasonable for the quality of the product
2. Smooth finish that really looks good in your kitchen
3. It’s very easy to clean compared to other faucets
1. The instructions supplied in the box are not great
2. May need a plumber to help install this
3. Some customers have had problems getting customer care support
This Delta Faucet Linden Kitchen model is WaterSense certified and is guaranteed to be entirely lead-free (we should hope so) and thus, it’s kinder to the planet than some.
It looks gorgeous, if you like this style of faucet, and it won’t break the bank either.
We were also pleased to find the supplied hose line to be of a generous length.
Quick Fact: This pull-out faucet does not have the heaviest water flow, however, 2 gallons per minute is enough to get most jobs done without an issue.
1. Made in America – low transport miles
2. Has an extendable spout for convenience
3. Classic good looks
1. The materials used are a little thinner than we’d like
2. The battery compartment is particularly fragile
3. Hard to put the extendable spout back in place
The soft pull down kitchen faucet from American Standard is built like a tank and we’d expect it to last forever, that’s why it has shipped with a lifetime warranty that guarantees it’s scratch, stain, and wear-resistant!
The pull down unit head also has a full sprayer function which is really handy for shifting stubborn food from plates.
Quick Fact: Each American standard faucet is tested to resist 1 million on/off alternations which is more than enough for a lifetime of use in even the busiest of kitchens.
1. The installation is very easy – no plumber required
2. The spray is very powerful
3. Lifetime warranty
1. Can cause splashing in a shallow sink
2. The middle of the head sometimes drips
3. You may need to tighten the under counter ring occasionally as it can work loose
Another sleek and attractive faucet from KOHLER.
This one is particularly light weight and can be installed in pretty much every kitchen due to its diminutive size.
However, this comes at the cost of flow rate and while it’s eco-friendly 1.8 gallons per minute is the bare minimum performance we’d accept.
Quick Fact: Installation of this product tends to be problem free because it’s small and light.
1. Very cost-efficient to run due to low flow rate
2. Looks great
3. Super easy to clean thanks to the MasterClean system
1. Not the most substantial feeling faucet we tested but strong enough
2. Some users report that this can drip after extended use
3. Not the most powerful throughput
This budget faucet is very good for the price.
The WEWE Pull Out Kitchen faucet looks great and has plenty of features.
We liked the fact that it was very easy to install, even if you’re not a plumbing professional – 30 minutes and you’ll be fine.
It also offers a 3-mode head from spray to stream to pause which is very handy when washing things in the sink.
Quick Fact: If you want full control over operation – you can choose to mount the handle on either side or in the middle of the faucet, whatever you like best.
1. Not very expensive
2. Fully featured
3. The design prevents splashing of water out of the sink basin
1. The weight is secured with a cheap piece of plastic
2. The water flow is not the strongest
3. With a stainless steel sink, you need to attach a stabilizer (sold separately) to this product
Getting the right faucet for a kitchen is important, while it might not be the most thrilling element of your culinary prep – you can’t run a kitchen without one.
Fortunately, with our guide and these tips on how to choose a faucet – you can easily get a faucet that’s right for your budget and your family’s needs.
Then you can keep your kitchen clean and safe and perfect for preparing food!