Don’t forget to let your ingredients thaw before using frozen ingredients in a recipe.
- 2 x tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 12 x small shrimp
- 8 scallions (chopped)
- 2 x garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 x tablespoon of ginger (chopped)
- 3 x cups of cooked white rice (cold)
- 2 x large eggs (beaten)
- ½ cup of edamame
- ½ cup of peas
- 3 x tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 x tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 x teaspoon of toasted sesame oil
Get a large nonstick skillet and add a tablespoon of vegetable oil and then turn up to medium-high heat. Pop in the shrimp and season. Cook then for about 3 minutes, flipping them only once, until they’re just opaque in the middle. Pop the shrimp on a dish for now.
Now, add another tablespoon of vegetable to the skillet and cook the scallions, garlic and ginger for about a minute. Then add rice and stir it to coat. Wait for the rice to crisp (about 2 minutes) – then push the whole mix to cover just half the skillet. Then pop the eggs in and over 2 minutes, stir it and mix with the rice for about 2 minutes.
Finally, pop in all the remaining ingredients and the shrimp and toss for about 1 minute over the heat.
And serve. Yum.